We are back from our English camp at Moragete. The camp was great. There
were lots of fantastic activities to do. We were very busy every day.
The best thing was the terror night. We laughed and ran a lot. Our
instructors were very nice.There were some really nice kids there too.
We made new friends. They were really kind.
Our best friend at the camp was Morgan. We were in the same team. He was
quite loopy at first, but he was really popular by the end.
We've got some brilliant photos!
After such a long holiday, one feels a bit curious about what people did
with their time-off; especially with that gorgeous weather which seemed
to push you outdoors. Here is my Easter post!
You haven't seen your partner for about two weeks, you will have lots of things to tell each other. Ask your partner:
1. What did you do during the Easter break?
2. What are the Spanish traditions at Easter?
( skip the skipping-rope, fly the kite, eat a bun, .....)
3. Do you know any English traditions?
( give chocolate eggs, hide them and have to look for them; coloured boiled hard eggs, ....)
4.What are your commitments over the next two months?
1. Do you like "Falles"?
2. Are you staying in Alzira for the festival?
3. What do you love about "Falles"?
4. What do you hate about "Falles"?
5. Do you like fireworks?
6. Do you think fireworks are dangerous?
7. Can you predict which "Falla" will win the first prize this year in Alzira?