- IF SHE WENT AWAY FOR THE HOLIDAY.
- WHAT SHE DID ON CHRISTMAS EVE.
- IF SHE HAD PAELLA ON CHRISTMAS DAY. (IF NOT, WHAT?)
- WHAT SHE DID ON NEW YEAR'S EVE.
- WHAT TIME SHE WENT TO BED ON NEW YEAR'S EVE/DAY.
- WHAT HER FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS CD WAS.
- IF SHE MADE ANY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.
- WHAT THE EXCHANGE RATE IS BETWEEN THE POUND AND THE EURO.
- WHAT SHE GOT FROM THE THREE KINGS.
- IF SHE HAS PUT ON ANY WEIGHT.
- IF SHE LIKES CHRISTMAS. ( WHY/WHY NOT?)
- WHAT SHE IS WEARING.
- WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE DONE IF SHE HAD WON "EL GORDO".
- WHAT SHE IS GOING TO DO IN 2009.
- IF SHE IS HAPPY TO BE BACK AT SCHOOL.
- WHAT HER FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FILM WAS ON TV, OR AT THE CINEMA. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Friday, 2 January 2009
ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE BACK AT SCHOOL?
WELCOME BACK! You haven't seen your partner for about two weeks, so I presume you will have lots of things to tell each other. Here you have some suggestions; ask your partner: