Here you are some questions, do you take the challenge? How many questions can you answer?
- This summer, the Olympic Games are being held in London. How many different sports are there?
- This musician performed at the jubilee concert in June and will close the London 2012 opening ceremony. He’s 70 years old. What’s his name ?
- It is a special day in the U.S. It’s celebrated on the fourth of July. What is the day called?
- Complete the title of the new film: Man in _____.
- In the Northern Hemisphere, summer starts on 20th June, 2012. When does it end?
- English: How do you say “ canviar d'idea” in English?
- The ‘people's princess’ died 15 years ago on 31st August 1997. What was her name and title?
- In which months do school summer holidays begin and end in Australia?Enjoy your summer holidays!