- IF THEY WENT AWAY FOR THE HOLIDAY.
- WHAT THEY DID ON CHRISTMAS EVE.
- IF THEY HAD PAELLA ON CHRISTMAS DAY. (IF NOT, WHAT?)
- WHAT THEY DID ON NEW YEAR'S EVE.
- WHAT TIME THEY WENT TO BED ON NEW YEAR'S EVE/DAY.
- WHAT THEIR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS CD WAS.
- IF THEY MADE ANY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.
- WHAT THEY GOT FROM THE THREE KINGS.
- IF THEY HAVE PUT ON ANY WEIGHT.
- IF THEY LIKE CHRISTMAS. ( WHY/WHY NOT?.
- WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IF THEY HAD WON "EL GORDO".
- WHAT THEIR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FILM WAS ON TV, OR AT THE CINEMA.
- IF THEY ARE HAPPY TO BE BACK AT SCHOOL.
- LOVE AND BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR. HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2014!
Monday, 6 January 2014
ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE BACK AT SCHOOL?
WELCOME BACK! You haven't seen your partners for about two weeks, so I presume you will have lots of things to tell each other. Here you have some suggestions; ask your partners: