1. Which animal is it? (cow/shark/mice/frog/wolf)
1. This is a farm animal. It gives us milk COW
2. They’re very small animals. They like cheese. They’re sometimes pets. MOUSE-MICE
3. This fish is a hunter. It’s big and it can be dangerous. shark
WOLF - WOLVES
5. This animal is an amphibian. It hasn’t got a tail. It’s a carnivore and it eats insects.frog
2. Write sentences with the words below. Use the Present Simple affirmative.
1. we buy bread at the supermarket
2. James walks to school at 7.45
3. Sue and Ann go to the cinema on Sundays
4. my dad washes his car every Saturday
5. the children watch TV in the evenings
3. Now change the sentences above into the negative and interrogative form. Write them in your notebook.
1. we don't buy bread at the supermarket
2. James doesn't walk to school at 7.45
3. Sue and Ann don't go to the cinema on Sundays
4. my dad doesn't wash his car every Saturday
5. the children don't watch TV in the evenings
1. Do we/you buy bread at the supermarket ?
2. Does James walk to school at 7.45 ?
3. Do Sue and Ann go to the cinema on Sundays ?
4. Does my dad wash his car every Saturday ?
5. Do the children watch TV in the evenings ?
4. Complete the sentences with the correct Present Simple form of the verb in brackets.
1. We rarely TALK on mobile phones at school.
2. Nelly DOESN'T STUDY French at school.
3. Preston often DOES his homework in the afternoon.
4.DO mother chimpanzees KISS their babies?
5. Lions DON'T usually HUNT at night.
6. DOES your snake EATmice?
5. Number the daily routines in the order you do them.
do my homework …..watch TV ….have a shower ….have breakfast .....get up
….....clean my room ….....go to school ….meet friends ….go to bed
6. Write true sentences about you. Use always, never, sometimes, usually, often or rarely.
I always brush my teeth.
7. Write questions for a quiz about gorillas. Use the words below.
1. Do gorillas live in the jungle ? 2. Does a gorilla sometimes weigh 500 kilos /?
3. Do gorillas usually eat meat /? 4. Does a young gorilla often play with other gorillas ?
8. Answer the questions in Exercise 7.
1) Yes, they do. 2) No, it doesn't. 3) No, they don't. 4) Yes, it does.
9. What time is it?
12 p.m it's twelve o'clock.
12.15 p.m it's quarter past twelve
12.30 p.m it's half past twelve
12.45 p.m it's quarter to one