- IF THEY WENT AWAY FOR THE HOLIDAY.
- WHAT THEY DID ON CHRISTMAS EVE.
- IF THEY HAD PAELLA ON CHRISTMAS DAY. (IF NOT, WHAT?)
- WHAT THEY DID ON NEW YEAR'S EVE.
- IF THEY MADE ANY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS.
- WHAT TIME THEY WENT TO BED ON NEW YEAR'S EVE/DAY.
- WHAT THEIR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS CD WAS.
- IF THEY MADE ANY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.
- WHAT THE EXCHANGE RATE IS BETWEEN THE POUND AND THE EURO.
- WHAT THEY GOT FROM THE THREE KINGS.
- IF THEY HAVE PUT ON ANY WEIGHT.
- IF THEY LIKE CHRISTMAS. ( WHY/WHY NOT?)
- WHAT THEY ARE WEARING TODAY.
- WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IF THEY HAD WON "EL GORDO".
- IF THEY ARE HAPPY TO BE BACK AT SCHOOL
- WHAT THEIR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FILM WAS ON TV, OR AT THE CINEMA. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,TOO!
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXCELLENT 2015
WELCOME BACK! Are you happy to be back at school? You haven't seen your partner for about two weeks, so I presume you will have lots of things to tell each other. Here you have some suggestions; ask your partners: